Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Holidays

Today me and my dad sandpapered and repainted the car to green. We did this all in one day at home it was a good gole to finish. I was sprised that we did it all in one day. My dad was releaved that it was done because we never got to finish it. The best thing about it was I got to help my dad with the car. That was the fun thing.


What I thought about this is that it could be a goal for me to help my dad with a car. I like to get my hands dirty with motor bikes and cars it fun because my dad dose it too. That is one of the jobs that I want to do when I am older. It is a good paying job if you have the ticks to be an engineer.

It came out like me and my dad thought it looks good as new. We also got new weals it looks good too. I am happy how it is now and now we have a W.O.F. My high light was that we got all done and we finished it of proply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.