Pages

Thursday 3 July 2014

Future aspersion.

Future aspersion.
Today team 5 had to go into the street to see the three visitors from future aspersion.Andrew told us there names Arizona, Jason, Alfred. They came to see team 5 to talk about their jobs and inspire us to become better people when we are older to be a good role model so nothing can replace us.They want us to get a good job in life.


The person that inspired me the most was Arizona. Because she was not good at school and that was a negative thing and she turned that around into a positive and she became a speech talker and talks in front of heaps of people all around New Zealand.Thats why she was a good influence on team 5.

The job that I want to do when I am older is an Architect.That is the job that I have wanted to do Since 4 years ago. Since Arizona came it feels like I am closer to get my dream job when I am older. Just before it ended they had a couple of questions to end the little lecture and we went back to class to write about it.          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.