Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Mr Will.I.am.


On the 7th of may 2013 at Point england school Auckland  a really amazing person came to our school it was a massive surprise Mr burt our principal said someone in the pop industry is coming to our school  some people thought it might be Sandwalker so did I.

Then when we were waiting our principal  Mr burt told us it was Mr will.I.am. is coming to our school if you do not know how Will.I.am. is. He is a famous pop singer in the black eyed peas.  

He came to give us 100,000 dollar check from his money  to Manaiakalani Education so in the future we can be like engineer scientist or something that can bring new things in to the world that everyone can use  every dad like cars.

when Mr Will.I.am left everyone left and it was a qiut hall agen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.