Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

My three favourite hight lights of the year.

1: Basket ball this year was one of my hight lights of the year because I was never good at it before and I leant new things like ankle dribbling and more.And when I play a game of  basket ball I will know how to stand and how to pass how to score a score how to pivot how to bounce it that is fun one of the best sports  

2: Swimming was an other hight lights of the year because I can swim it is so much better to know how to swim I feel more confer dint in the pool I can swim 25 meters non stop. And if I was in the sea I could float on my back and kick back to the land. now I am better than my brother.

3: Reading I have gotten so so much better I was reading at a 8 year old and now I am at 11-half that is a big jump for me I am so happy that I made the test.My dad is so so happy that I am catching up in my reading he say that I have to read every day to catch up to the other kids in my class room.The other kids are in front of me in most but not in maths.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.