Pages

Monday 16 December 2013

Farewell 2013

I am a year 7 student at Pt England school Auckland, New Zealand 2013 I am in the last week of school my teacher is Ms Tito, my class is room 19, my name is Sonny.

I fell sad that the year 8s are leaving in 3 days because they were fun to play hand ball with and they like to challenge the year 7s that was fun but hard I will remember what they showed us.

I am happy that I am going to be one of the new year 8s I am so so happy that in two years I will be in year nine that will be cool and then my brother Joseph will be a year 8.

My year at Pt England school 2013 My Favorited teacher is Ms Tito because she lets it go with the flow and that is cool.This has been the best year at Pt England school there has been ups and downs in this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.