Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

My prize wining reflection look at it Miss BURT !!!!!!!!


(How has having a netbook connected to the internet helped my learning this year?)

ANSWER:It has helped me with my reading, if I do not know a word I look it up on Google I was reading at a 8 years old now I jumped so far Mr Slade and Ms Tito are imprest now I am reading at 11 and a half that is 3 and a half years old more than I was at and a little from my net book.

(Can you tell us about something you have discovered and learnt by yourself this year ?) 

ANSWER: My net book has helped me with my movie making I wanted to know how to make play doe for my purse stop movie so I search it on my net book and it was just salt water flower then mix it till it is doe.

(What special thing have you learnt from your teacher this year ?)


ANSWER: Ms Tito has helped me with my reading which has made me better in my own way but Ms Tito is proud of me getting better she is happy that I am better so am I.


(What significant thing you have learnt by your self this year ?)


ANSWER: when me and Howard was making a movie for the year 8s leaving I worked the camera my self.


(What have you learnt from your friends this year?)


ANSWER: I have learnt how to play the gear tar from my friend Neo now I can play stand by me.

(What have you learnt from someone out side your classroom this year?)

ANSWER: I have learnt how to do boxing every day when I go home I do 5 sets of 10 press ups so that is 50 10 rest 10 rest.

(How have you help other kids learn this year ?)

ANSWER: I have helped them learnt by staying in at lunch time and helping Korilee so we can go out for a game, it was about Nelson Mandela we had to do 6 Paragraphs so than he got to play a game.

(How have you growing your key competencies through using digital tools this year ?)  

ANSWER: I have gotten better on the netbook and internet and more safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.