Pages

Monday 23 June 2014

Sonny home alone.

                     Home alone.

One dark and raining night as the winter breeze blows under the front door. At that time I was thinking that someone was there, at my front door.However when I went to look I hear a bang. In the kitchen. I stopped and did not want to move a muscle. I heard footsteps running fast it slows down as it gets to the living room door. Then It comes closer and I look with tears in my eyes the cat whats the cat doing inside the house.After that I went into the kitchen, and the bin was tipped over “that was what the bang was”.

As soon as I put the cat outside. I walk to the  living room to watch t.v. I heard a knock at the door. I thought not to open it, but as I get to the door I took a peek through the window and know one was there. I soon thought that it was my dad trying to trick me.But there was and another  knock at the door I thought that someone was trying to rob the house.

Meanwhile I went to make me an ice cream to get over all of this. It was chocolate.Soon as I watch t.v taking the first bite of the ice cream I heard the window slam close.I went to look and nothing was there. At that moment I heard a knock at the door again I went to look and it was my dad. And when he came home I felt safe and went to bed.            

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.