Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

What I in the term holidays !!!


In the holidays we went  to Taranaki the suburb was Hawera , to get my little brother Michael. We drove  there in a car it was a five hour trip one way, and five hours back to Auckland. When we got to out of Auckland I sleep for one hour and a bit. When I woke up we stopped for lunch in the closest suburb, and we got fish and chips. We stopped to eat our lunch at a beach I don't know why we stopped there.


When we got to Taranaki my dad woke me up “I said how long now” he said where are here. He stopped outside this house went up and knock on the front door of the house, and this lady answered and my dad said to the lady is michael here. And the lady said no I don’t know a Michael.

So he got back in the car and he drove away not looking back. Then we got to the right house and my little brother Michael was ready to go he was waiting for us outside on his front lawn. He got in the car then we were off back to home sweet home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.