Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

Badminton.

Every week once a week class 5 goes to the hall for fitness, and our fitness is badminton that is a sport that our class is doing for four weeks.We learnt new skills like backhand and forehand we also had a competition with our buddies, and if you miss the shatil you sit down.


Our coach was Rob he was teaching us the skill to master the badminton racket it  was hard.I have played badminton befor , I am a bit rusty now,  but I was good before that long time not playing.We also had to see how much we can it with a backhand my was 21, and with my forehand I got 35.

It was so so fun, and we fished it all off with a talk about the way you hold it like backhand and forehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.