Pages

Thursday 20 November 2014

Sonny Self Management a Reflection.

In our class we have levels for managing ourselves properly. One is that we have to stay within arms reach of the teacher, two is we have to stay in the same room as the teacher, 3 we can be where ever we want and the teacher will trust us to be on the right thing. I am a level one, but I am working hard to get to level 3. To earn my trust.  And  I have been working hard to get a level 3 high standard.

I have been trying to manage my time and behaviour. I have notice that when I am around people I don't finish my work. So when I work I need to be by myself and i’ll do better work. Also I will manage my self better and do more work to high standard. I don't really need help its just me talking to my mates make me stop doing my work. So next time I won't work by my mates because it will slow me down, in school and all other subjects.

I have been taking charge of my netbook in and outside of school. I always make sure that it has been charged before I go to school or the library. I clean it a lot , like heaps. I also never have drinks around it for cortionnal reasons, like if it had spelt it all over my netbook “which I have before, it was not good”. At  the end of the day I put it in my netbook in its bag to take home. Then when I get home I put it in a safe place, on top of my draws on charge.

This has bring me to my conclusion. My goals for the rest of the term is to do all my tasks set to high standards no matter if its reading, writing, maths or inquire.  Because I want to get in a smart class in Wellington next year. So that is my main goal to finish all my task. And I will try to do all the task and would not give up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.