Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

How i get to school on time


How do I get to school on time Explanation.

Hi my name is Sonny I am an year 8 student at pt england school.All the year 7 and 8 have to be in class by 8:30 am.We have to be at school by 8:00 am.And this is what I do every morning.  

Every morning I get up at 6 o'clock get my uniform ready for a shower then I make my bed clean my room then get in the shower. when I am finished I get into my uniform. I grab the scraps from dinner last night. Then I got the chickens food pellets” I get an 2 litre Icecream container  full of the pellets.

And then I put on my shoe’s and got outside around the back of the house open the chickens door to there peen  and spread the pellets around the peen and the scraps. Then I tip out the water and put in clean water.Then I go back in the peen well they are eating I get the eggs and put them inside.

It is about 7 o'clock I start to make my lunch for school in my lunch I have biscuits sandwiches an apple and a bag of chips.Then it is 7:30 am then I start to walk to the living room and watch t.v till 8:00  am.Then I go to school then when I am at school I talk with my friends till 8:30 am.

Then the school bell rings so we have to line up in 2 lines till the teacher open the class room door.
We start school work at 8:30 with our class teacher Miss Paget we start with the roll call then when we are finished we have morning tea at 11:00 am then lunch at 1:00 pm then school finishes at 3:00 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.