Pages

Monday 25 November 2013

My first day at PES school


My first day at school.

As I slowly walked to the door number 16 with a smile of in basement was staying there as i approached the door. I had a big grin then I got to the door then it slowly dropped I open the door with anger and in basement because I did not want to leave my old school.

Then Uili came slowly with a grin on his face and said this is where you put your bag then I said with a serious face ok then it faded as it became morning tea.

Thin three boys came and said do you want to play hand ball I said yes I said with butterflies in my stomach I said what is your names well I was looking at the ground. one said Paris the other said Mikaiah and the last one was Uili just as they told me their names I well my name is sonny.


As we were playing handball some other kids came up to me and said do you want to play touch as I was still shy but not as shy as befor  I could not say yes I just stayed quiet . Then they walked of that was at lunch time. Then the bell went my butterflies came back because I was shy to go to class then the the kids said how old are you I was just looking at the computers thinking I have never seen that sort of computers in my life then I was going home to tell my dad about my shy but fun day.


























Make sure you use this checklist to see if you have completed an effective piece of writing.

Is My Writing Effective?
Are my paragraph/s about one MAIN idea?

Do my paragraph/s have more than one sentence?  (usually 2-4)

Are the sentences connected and build up the MAIN idea?

Do my sentences in my paragraphs begin in different ways?

Are the sentences varied?  e.g. in length, in complexity

Have I used different types of sentences?   e.g Statements(.) Questions(?) Exclamations(!) OR Speech (“ “)

Have I carefully chosen words/vocabulary in my sentences?

Do my sentences and paragraphs meet the purpose?

Do my sentences/paragraphs appeal to the reader/audience?

Have I checked my writing for grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.