Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

My literacy


Every day for two hours we go to different classrooms for literacy. This is what I did well - art. It is just my favorite thing at school and we had to draw Maori designs on a bit of paper to start until Ms Tito said it was good enough to do a better copy.

One of the things Ms Tito told all of us is that the maori kowhaiwhai designs came from a ponga tree. On a ponga tree all the branches connect and that is how they got the design.

Now my new group is writing and I am writing about this mean-as animation that we watched on the laptop. We had to write about his feelings and what he was thinking by looking at his expressions.       

I am in Miss Nua class now and we are doing reading I was reading about Matariki the Maori new year. I found heaps of information on Matariki this is one thing I did not know about it was the stars are the god” s eyes.

And this is the website that I got it from is here it has all everything on it that I submit to Miss Nua. We had to answer questions about Matairki and we had to sarah thin up to see if it was right.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.