Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

The Triathlon


On Wednesday the third of April room 19 and room 12  got together on the top field to take part in the Triathlon. We went to challenge ourselves and to have fun.  

The events were a water event, cycling and a running event. First up was the water event, ours was a bit different because we got to go on a water slide instead of swimming but it was tiring, we had to run around the cones then slide again four times. After that we raced bikes our school borrowed around half of the field, we lined the bikes up where we found them and headed off to run, we were tired by then. Followed by a run around half the field. Each event was very hard but   I enjoyed it.

In the first round we were on the waterslide, on my third time round I slipped over, that hurt but I kept on running then I got to a bike put on the helmet and run then I jumped on the bike and peddled until I got to the transition then got of the bike then take of the helmet then I ran around the field to the finish line in the first round I came seventh.but  in the second round I made better I came sixth  the in  second round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.